Dr. Meera is pleased to offer the following patient specific programs at her practice:
Heavy Metal Chelation
Anti-Aging and Skin Rejuvenation
To read more about these specific programs, please click on the READ MORE button below.read more
Dr. Meera's goal is to help you to bring your body back to a state of balance. Dr. Meera will sit down with you during your initial consultation to come up with a comprehensive plan to restore you to a state of well-being by discussing various tests that are offered through our clinic. This investigative process will allow Dr. Meera to produce a patient specific plan based on individual results.
For a list of tests that are offered by Dr. Meera, please click on the READ MORE button below.read more
Naturopathic doctors are equipped with the skills to carry out numerous modalities in the practice of their medicine.
Each case is treated individually and the best treatment plan for each patient is determined in conjunction with the patient's interests and needs.
For a list of the various therapies that Dr. Meera offers, please click on the READ MORE button below.read more
- Is your face battling the clock? Years of sun damage coupled with an increased internal free radical load can...
- Runny nose, itchy throat, frequent ear infections growing up, fatigue and easily susceptible to the flu? These and many...
- If you suffer from chronic pain stemming from past injuries, inflammatory conditions such as arthritis, or are in...
- Since the inception of genetically modified foods into our diets in 1996, there has a been a steep...
- Thyroid disease, (IBD) inflammatory bowel disease, MS (multiple sclerosis) and SLE (lupus) are but a few auto immune conditions...
- Nausea, heartburn, indigestion, upset stomach, diarrhea...yes, these are all reasons to reach for the bottle of pink. But...
to DrMeera.ca ™
I would like to to personally thank you and extend a warm Welcome for taking the time and interest to visit my site! By navigating through the information provided, I hope that you are able to have some of your questions answered about who I am as a practitioner and the types of services I offer. And of course, if you have further questions, please feel free to reach out to us by submitting a comment under the Contact Us page and we will do our very best to answer your queries.
Wishing you a happy and healthy day,
- Bad to the Bone (Broth) ...
Click Here to download
Please bring a filled out copy to your Initial Consult with Dr. Meera.